
Today I go to eat the Tairyo Steak Tappan take, this is in the 1912 and it is a Japanese restaurant, I think its ok, because I’m not very like Japanese food and seafood, but I think the environmental was very good I sit in the room with my friend, but outside there has a round table and maybe can 30 person sit, and in the round has a chief, he make the food and give you, but there was noise than room.
I eat the sushi and beef my friend take some Salmon, Arctic bay, Foie gras, I eat a little sea food, umm…. I also don’t like, I’m very like their beef, I think were taste good. I also eat the vegetable and fruits salad, and the red bean dessert, the beef was the main food, so it come at last, when my beef come, I’m a little full….ha-ha~
When we finish, it is 150/person, you can eat everything just cost 150/person, but I think I’m not suitable there, because I can’t eat many things… and there service speed was a little slowly, I don’t know it is there very busy or just the waiter forget us.
I eat the sushi and beef my friend take some Salmon, Arctic bay, Foie gras, I eat a little sea food, umm…. I also don’t like, I’m very like their beef, I think were taste good. I also eat the vegetable and fruits salad, and the red bean dessert, the beef was the main food, so it come at last, when my beef come, I’m a little full….ha-ha~
When we finish, it is 150/person, you can eat everything just cost 150/person, but I think I’m not suitable there, because I can’t eat many things… and there service speed was a little slowly, I don’t know it is there very busy or just the waiter forget us.
没有评论:
发表评论