
At 4th December we went to visit the Wu weishan's exhibition, it is kind of sculptures of are being shown, then i will describe an artwork to you.
ARTIST: Wu wei shan
TITLE: Sleeping child
DATE: 1998s
It is a boy liftiy his head, but his eyes are closed and his mouth was open, looks like snoring now, and sleeps very throughly very cute and realistic
And in this artwork, I think Mr. Wu through the shaping of children, discovered and raised the child, and reflects a man's true feelings of childhood. Use the Child in theme, Wu weishan to be the performance of the Chinese people good, simple, modest, lovely and beautiful. This <> performance is the most common characters, it reflects the state of mankind's most original action and the most common expression, but it conveyed is different from ordinary children another interesting sculpture, but from modeling point of view, it has a trance-like sense of hazy, and it features an air of understanding shown by the direction and the characteristics of uncertainty.
I like this artwork.
Because it makes me feel very comfoetable and relaxed and also some feelings about childish fun, because that boy looks very serene, very quiet, and a little soft. I want to stroke his face, I think it is must be soft and comfortable.
I think other people will all like this artwork, it can make you have a good mood when you look at it~!
没有评论:
发表评论