2009年1月8日星期四

Secco.Night.

Perhaps the location not good, not many people go there to eat, but that night we go there very beautiful layout, candlelight dinner, very romantic. Very suitable for couple.

I like the beef consomme, the location is perfect, under nanjing ancient city wall. But I choose is the duck....,(forgot) enuff to sample everything type. Sausage and steak and fish are bit overcooked, also tends to be eithersweet or salty. Good place for a drink, lots of vodka and rum to choose from. The food? I don't like it.

The first is bread, bread above them with some seasoning, more delicious, we all prefer. Followed by soup, relatively speaking, not very kind, sweet taste, very strange, it is creamed apple soup with star anis and pink roasted duck breast served with red cabbage, and have potato dumplings and glazed sweet chestnuts. The dessert is cinnamon cream with banana, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. I feel it is not good to teste.....ha, some student choose the beef that one it is teste better than duck.

We also chose the two glasses of black beer, and some chose the freshly squeezed fruit juices, and some selected cocktail. That is good.


And we take the photo at last when we left.

没有评论: