

At February 7 that day Sylvia and I went to the Ruijin Road senior's home, I arrive at the half past eight, and then president let us divided into three groups, Sylvia and I and some other person was sent to cleaning. That broom very big and heavy, I cleaning for a while then my hands began to tire. But the president maybe very likes me to clean the ground; he brought me to another corner to clean.
Half an hour later, we finish clean, and then we went to visit some old person. At beginning we visit two grandmothers, they are very warm, give us candy and some other things to eat. They told us that a lot of things about their families and at they are young’s things and they almost over 90 years old. We also take photo with them, very happy.
Then we said goodbye to them, and then we visit a grandfather, he was 70 years old, previously has sick led his half of body can’t to feel move. But after more than one year of regular exercise, he can walk like normal people.
Chat for a long time, the time soon come to ended, we know a lot, and found those old people all have an excellent granddaughter, and each abroad get study. Our leader told us those old people very like us to come here to chat with them because they are very lonely here, no accompany by their children every day, just can stay in these cottages yard.
At 11 o’clock we left. We should accompany our family more and more, because if they have us, they can’t feel lonely.
(this is the certificate)
Half an hour later, we finish clean, and then we went to visit some old person. At beginning we visit two grandmothers, they are very warm, give us candy and some other things to eat. They told us that a lot of things about their families and at they are young’s things and they almost over 90 years old. We also take photo with them, very happy.
Then we said goodbye to them, and then we visit a grandfather, he was 70 years old, previously has sick led his half of body can’t to feel move. But after more than one year of regular exercise, he can walk like normal people.
Chat for a long time, the time soon come to ended, we know a lot, and found those old people all have an excellent granddaughter, and each abroad get study. Our leader told us those old people very like us to come here to chat with them because they are very lonely here, no accompany by their children every day, just can stay in these cottages yard.
At 11 o’clock we left. We should accompany our family more and more, because if they have us, they can’t feel lonely.
(this is the certificate)The WORK EXPERIENCE
At January 30, I went to an IT company, it’s my uncle’s company, I told him I’ll try some in his company, at 8 o’clock, and I arrived. First, my uncle told me help he type some document and printing out, maybe about 5 documents, many words, when I finish the first, my fingers get very tire. I spend about 4 hours then can finish it.
Then he take me go to the cafeteria, he told me go their to give people the food, just like our school, I never do this, always the school aunt give me the food to eat, I do this only 1 hour then I won’t do any more, because very difficult and many oil get on my hands, and I always make mistake or overturn. So I eat some food and left cafeteria
About 2 o’clock, my uncle told me to try the work of cleaners, so he told me went the washroom to clean the mirror and wash hands place, and clean the floor, I do it may be 3 hours, and 2 hours help him send materials, at 7 o’clock I arrive home, and sleeping…….~
I think work not an easy thing, we must can endure hardships, and then can do it better, and I feel our parents make money was not easy.
Then he take me go to the cafeteria, he told me go their to give people the food, just like our school, I never do this, always the school aunt give me the food to eat, I do this only 1 hour then I won’t do any more, because very difficult and many oil get on my hands, and I always make mistake or overturn. So I eat some food and left cafeteria
About 2 o’clock, my uncle told me to try the work of cleaners, so he told me went the washroom to clean the mirror and wash hands place, and clean the floor, I do it may be 3 hours, and 2 hours help him send materials, at 7 o’clock I arrive home, and sleeping…….~
I think work not an easy thing, we must can endure hardships, and then can do it better, and I feel our parents make money was not easy.




没有评论:
发表评论