2009年2月7日星期六

Club


I join the club is the swimming club, our club was founded in 2008, and our leader is my classmate Cindy. Every Saturday and Sunday we will go to Olympic Sports Center swimming. I think Swimming is a useful sport; swimming can stronger our body, also can let us not often get sick, and it brought me happiness. Swimming is an escape skill, do not think of swimming skills and focus on swimming this thing, you can swim better.
In our club we can promote friendship between students, because some students don’t know how to swimming, some known’s can teach them. And know how to swimming was important, for example, you fell in the river, but this time people are taking a nap. If you know swim, you will be able to escape. But our weakness is if sometime met some dangerous, maybe…..
I learned how to swimming before I join in Swimming Club, so I in the club just teach some don’t know how to swimming’s students, and I think when you swimming, absolutely can not open the mouth, remember to use the nose expiration. And the important point you must brave, and learning to swim is no an easy thing, swimming is like anything, only lay a foundation every action do in standard then can swim faster and farther.
I still remember, when I learn how to swimming, often drink the water, everyday I will doing the exercise until body aching, then can jump into the water, everyday when I get up my body will very ache, the arm of action very tired to do it, I learned it for a long time.
And I think we don’t need any just like swimming class in school, because many students don’t know swimming, if met some problem, only teacher one person was not enough, so I think we can join in club or swimming with your parents or friends.
Swimming club every Saturday and Sunday go out I think is good, because we go school study everyday, so at the weekend we can take relaxed, not necessarily to sleep we also should do some exercise, and this was accord with myself healthy goal.
At September 20, I went to the Olympic Sports Center, which is my first time went to Swimming Club, I swam 2 hours, at September 27, its second times I went, and this time I teach one student to swim, at October 3, I also swam 2 hours.


没有评论: