2009年2月7日星期六

Physical Activity





At February 2, 9 o’clock, I went to the Gym training by myself, I running at first, I ran half hour, then I get a rest, and continues ran half hour, and rest and ran half hour……and next me is a girl looks like the same age with me and she living in same apartment with me, but she was ran one hour then rest, so I think maybe my constitution worse then her, or maybe I really lack of exercise, then I went home, and watch TV, at noon I eat lunch by myself, because my parents go to work at February 1, after lunch, I watch a little TV and went to a nap.
At afternoon, about 3 o’clock, I went to the Olympic Sports Center to swimming, the water was very cold when you first in it, then I swam two and a half hours, I take a shower and went to home.
Next morning, my body everywhere was all feels hurt, and can’t move quickly, my mother told me I lack of exercise….
At February 4, 9 o’clock, I also went to the Gym training, but this time, my sister went with me, this time I feel it’s better then last time, because this time I’m not alone, I first also running, this time I ran a hour then get rest, and continues ran a hour, and rest…..I also feel a little hurt but not feel tired, because my sister often chatting with me, and this Gym has a TV, I can watch TV and running, and I do the Sit-up half hour, and try the Chest press machine half hour it’s very difficult, then we take a shower and go home.
At February 7 afternoons, 3 o’clock, my sister and me went to Gym and play the badminton, we play 2 hours, and take shower then we went Deji plaza to watch movie, then we went to Olympic Sports Center swimming 2 hours.
After this physical activity, I think if I do a little more exercise I will not get ill easily, I also can weight loss, after these few days of training, I loss 2kg, and I think I really lack of exercise, and I should go to gym every weekend. Otherwise the future will be hurt after next exercise again. Our exercise is to allow our body’s become strong and healthy, exercises are a good way to hone ourselves, harvest the health and happy at the same time, it also tests did you have good stamina and endurance.
Gradually, I like the training, like in the morning to go running; in the sunny afternoon to go swimming; in the stadium playing badminton, breathe the fresh air, everything is so beautiful and comfortable, ha-ha.

没有评论: